Thursday, July 22, 2010

Building Report

Room 8 visited the building site to see what progress had been made with the building project. Read Kashya's progress report.



This morning we went for a walk to see the super duper Dental Clinic. It was different because the builders put the floor on. I saw the floor half done.
Then we went to the hall and I saw a man with a broom. He was in the hall sweeping. I saw an electric pump. The man told us that the pump was getting the water out. I could hear the pump, pump, pumping.

4 comments:

Kalim said...

Hi Kashya I really enjoyed your story and how you gave the reader lots of detail Keep it up

Anonymous said...

HI Kashya i like your story and you did use alot of discriptive words good girl ... from Mum

Rauf said...

very interesting writing kashya keep it up

Jamal said...

cool writing kashya